Customers may drop from the classes prior to the end of week 3 and we will give you either a credit or a refund. After week 3 if a child drops from the class they can only receive a credit. Sign-ups after week 3 will only receive a credit for the remaining weeks of the season. Credits can be used towards anything at the facility. Memberships are non-refundable unless the participant drops prior to the first class.
Cost of any promotional items given for signing up for an entire season will be subtracted from a refund or credit if a participant drops out before completing the entire season. This also applies to the sibling discount.
Credits/Refunds will only be processed for upcoming weeks of class. Weeks of class that have already happened will not be refunded regardless of attendance. We will only refund for the remaining weeks after we were notified.
1. Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session.
2. All class transfers are dependant upon space availability.
3. Transfers may only be made by Coordinators.
4. If there is a payment difference it must be taken care of at the time of transfer.
If you need to make-up a class you must let us know ahead of time that you will be missing class. Each child can do up to 3 make-ups per session unless one of the following circumstances occurs. Make-ups are only allowed in classes that have room and they are NOT guaranteed. Make-ups will not be done the last week of classes and they do not carry over to the next session. Make-ups are a courtesy that we extend to our customers. Often there are limitations such as only one session of a class is running and therefore there are no other classes available for make-ups. We do not give refunds when someone is unable to do a make-up.
1. No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
2. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Corvallis Sports Park Memberships ($20/year) are required for all participants.
1. All first time trial classes are free of charge.
2. Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available.
3. Customers may only do 1 free trial per customer unless there was a special circumstance approved by a coordinator or it has been more than a year since their last free trial.
4. We do not offer free trials the last week of classes.
5. Customers must call ahead and schedule their Free Trial.
6. If a class fills up we will try to accommodate your free trial in another class.
Discounts- (only 1 applied per session and only good weeks 1 – 3)
Sibling- defined as children that reside in the same household and are under the care of the same parent/guardian. The sibling discount is $15 off for each child after the first who are enrolled in the same session.
Multiple Class Per Week- defined by a child who is enrolled in more than one class session per week. Participant will receive $15 off the total of the second class fee.