NEXT SEASON: Fall 1 2013 Adult Soccer Leagues
Important Dates & Information
Fall 1 Team Early Deadline – Wed, July 17th (pay in full to save $50)
Fall 1 2013 Final Deadline – Thursday, July 25th
Fall 1 Starts – August 4th
Fall 1 Ends – September 28th
Registration Rules & Policies
1) A team may list one scheduling conflict on their registration form when signing up. Examples: cannot play Thursday 5-8pm due to school or cannot play Sunday mornings due to church. We have reached a point that we can no longer accommodate all of the requests that we were receiving and were unable to provide the level of customer service that we wanted to all of our teams. This way teams can state when they cannot play due to other conflicts and why. They are still not guaranteed
2) CSP has the right to move any team to the division that they feel is most appropriate for the team’s level of play. Teams finishing in the top 20% of their division should expect to move up the next season.
3) Some leagues may be split into more than one division if we get enough teams
4) Recreational Limited leagues cannot have more than 2 players on the roster that play in a premier or competitive league
5) Games will be played on the days listed next to the league name, alternate days will be used as necessary. If your team cannot play on all the days listed next to the league name you must list that as your conflict otherwise we will assume you are eligible to play on all days. You cannot request to play on only 1 day.
6) Weekday Start Times: 5:40pm – 12:05am, Weekend Start Times: 8am – 1am.
7) All players must have a current CSP membership in order to play. To purchase your membership you must fill out a liability waiver prior to your first game. Minors must have a parent/guardian fill out their form. Cost is $25 for one year.
8)League Breakdowns: We are working hard on making the recreational leagues strictly recreational. This means that teams who are new teams and have never played before and have players that are new to the game can play in this league. It is technically a beginner league so that new teams can get started out at CSP. All other teams will be labeled Intermediate or above.
When registering your team only teams that fit the description above will be allowed to register for the recreational leagues. We hope to continue to make the leagues as balanced as possible and to schedule teams against similar skilled teams.
Example: After registration has ended if we have 60 coed teams we rank them from 1-60 and place them into groups of similar skill levels and standings, we then give that league a name based on the level of play. If you have two teams with a lot of the same players please make sure this is noted on your registration form so that the teams do not end up in the same league.
Individuals/House Team Cost: $70 Individual Player Information
Mens Over 50 Individual $70
Adult Early Bird Team: $625 That’s a savings of $50!!!!!
Adult Regular Team: $675
CSP Yearly membership: $25
Leagues and Game Days
Mens Premier Mon/Sun/Tue
Mens Competitive Mon/Sun/Tue
Mens Advanced Mon/Sun/Tue/Thu
Mens Intermediate Wed/Sun/Mon/Thu
Mens Recreational Limited Thu/Sun/Mon
Mens Over 40 Sun/Thu
Mens Over 50 Hat Draw League Sun
Womens Competitive Sat/Sun
Womens Intermediate Tue/Sat/Sun
Womens Recreational Limited Tue/Sat/Sun
Coed Competitive Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Advanced Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Intermediate Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Recreational Limited Sat/Sun