How To Register:
1. Team managers must fill out a manager consent form and turn it in with the deposit. Individuals must fill out a liability form in order to register for a house team.
2. Full payment is required for individual registration. Teams may register with a $150.00 deposit. Your team will not be scheduled unless the deposit has been received by the deadline.
3. Full payment is required by the second game. Teams not paid in full will not be allowed onto the field until full payment has been received
Early bird special Teams paying the FULL AMOUNT by the early registration deadline will receive a discount off their team fee. Teams signing up after the registration deadline will pay a $75 late fee and will not be guaranteed placement.
General Registration Information:
1. At CSP we offer all leagues every season, some of them will not go due to lack of team sign-ups. When signing up please select your first choice and your second choice on your consent form.
2. Games will be played on the days listed next to the league name. Alternate days will be used as necessary. If you cannot play on one of the days listed next to your league, please see scheduling conflicts information below.
3. Scheduling Conflicts If you have a special circumstance you may contact the league scheduler and place it on your registration form. IT IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO MEET YOUR CONFLICT. We are no longer accepting requests just conflicts that teams might have.
4. All weekday games are between 5:40PM – 12:05AM Start Times.
All weekend games are between 7AM – 12:05AM Start Times.
5. In the competitive and premier divisions the two top teams will play a championship game. If there are two leagues in the same division the top team from each league will play watch other for the championship.
Some Rules and Policies: (Complete rules and policies can be found under park forms.)
1. Games will be rescheduled only as available. Requests must be made at least 7 days prior to game day and be accompanied by a $20 deposit. We do not reschedule championship games.
2. Shin guards are required and must be covered by socks. Only indoor soccer and turf shoes are allowed.
3. A player cannot play on two teams in the same division. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Current CSP membership is required for check-in before the game. Members without a membership may purchase one for $30 and must fill out a liability waiver. Minors must have a parent/legal guardian sign their waiver.
5. All teams must wear white shirts if they are the home team and the same dark color if they are the visiting team, no tie dye or camo allowed
6. All players must be on the roster prior to their first game
7. All teams must be ready to play upon entering the field. Referees will begin check-in immediately.
- Premier Leagues – 16 years old
- Competitive Leagues – 15 years old
- Intermediate & Advanced Leagues – 14 years old
- Recreational Leagues – 13 years old
- Mens Over 40 – 40 years old (Teams may have 2 players between the ages of 38 -39 on their roster)
To Withdraw From A League:
1. If a team must withdraw from the league for their own reasons or if they are suspended for violating CSP rules and/or policies, the league fee will not be refunded and they will be held responsible for all remaining payments.
2. Once the schedules have been posted teams will no longer be allowed to withdraw from the league without being held responsible for the full payment amount. If they have paid in full there will be no refund given.
3. Individuals may withdraw from a house team prior to schedules being posted. Once schedules have been posted no refunds will be issued.