CSP has reopened our arena as of June 24th. Winter 2 leagues have resumed to finish up the last games of the season. Summer leagues will begin Monday, July 20th.
We have some new procedures, policies and rule changes. Please read all of the information below before coming into CSP.
Teams will be asked to gather outside the front door entry for player and team check in.
We will have at least two front desk hosts and one will be outside to greet each team and to check in each player on the roster, add players and check everyone’s temperature.
Once the Arena has been cleared, cleaned by staff, the teams will be allowed to enter the field for warm up
The store is open new memberships, store purchases and manager questions. In order to enter the store, we would like you to be checked in by the front desk host.
Rule Changes for teams and players:
Players who have expired memberships will NOT be required to purchase a new membership to finish the Winter 2 season remaining games.
Rosters 25 max, however only 6 additional people in the player box besides the players on the field. This includes children.
If a player’s team has chosen not play for the remainder of the Winter 2 season, they will be allowed to join another team in the league for this season.
Below are the new policies for Soccer Leagues CSP. These are subject to change if the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) should add or change any requirements for reopening,
All staff, referee’s and players will have their temperature (non-contact) taken when arriving at CSP.
• Please do not show up to play if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone who as tested positive for COVID19 in the prior 14 days.
• Mask must be worn at all times in CSP with the exception of when players are playing on the field per discussion with OSHA on June 30th. This includes wearing a mask when seated in the players box. Players can and are encouraged to wear masks when playing, but can chose not to.
• Teams will be allowed in 5 minutes prior to game time. Away team first then the home team. Teams will exit the building through the South door of the arena. Directional arrows will show flow through the building.
• Hand sanitizers are located in each player box, referee box and around the building.
• Boxes and other high touch areas are cleaned after every game.
• CSP is supplying the game and warm up balls, which will be cleaned after every game. Referee can also clean the ball during the game as per their discretion.
• Limit your contact with other players. No yelling, screaming or loud talking when in the building. Players will be given a warning first time (unless it is a foul resulting in a red card) and if player/patron chooses to continue their behavior they will not be continuing in the game and escorted out of the building.
• If a player needs ice, they will need to leave the field to receive it and players may not be allowed back into the game. Ice can be requested after the game.
• No celebrations during the game and after the game. This includes handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, elbow bumps and chest bumps. This is also per OHA.
• Fan and garage door will be open during games for added ventilation.
• Pub is open and players can access the pub through the outside staircase after their game.
• Very limited spectator seating is available. No food or drink is currently allowed to be consumed on the balcony above the field. Our pub and outside deck is still limited to parties of ten or less, no exceptions.
• There is only 1 game per hour so staff can clean after every game. Extra staff is on premise for the purpose of cleaning and assisting the referee if needed.